General Usage Terms & Conditions:
Welcome to Pocket Bunker (“the company”, “Pocket Bunker”, “we”, “the Website”, “our” or “us”). The following Terms and Conditions (“terms and conditions”) are set in place to assure you (“the user”, “you”, “they” or “the customer”) that we value your right to privacy whenever accessing www.pocketbunker.com (“the website” or “our service”) and endeavor to provide a consistently high quality service to you.
By accessing our website and making use of our services, the customer hereby understands and agrees to be bound by our terms and conditions as stated on this and other pages, as well as agree not to download, copy, imitate or display any part of the content found on our website, without our explicit consent.
By utilizing our service located at www.pocketbunker.com the customer herby understands and agrees that all digital communication shared between Pocket Bunker and the customer is legal and binding. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions – including all other policies – at any time, and the customer’s use of our website following any amendments will therefore represent the customer’s agreement to be bound by them.
In order to ensure that our customers understand the terms within this statement, we require them to be at least eighteen (18) years or older. By utilizing our service, you confirm that you are above this age.
Pocket Bunker and this website is a subsidiary product of Golden Ferret (Pty) Ltd. (registration number 201519502007).
For the purposes of the ECT Act (as governed by South African law) and other governing regulatory bodies, Pocket Bunker’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the website:
Main business: Development of Golf Products, Golf Peripheral and Sporting Goods Sales
Postal address for receipt of legal service: PO Box 101616, Meerensee, South Africa, 3901
Phone number: +27 82 413 7166
Website address: https://www.pocketbunker.com
Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office bearers/directors: Conrad van Niekerk, Pierre Radyn Swart
Country of incorporation: South Africa
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
Personally identifiable information is collected during the process of the customer making a purchase or agreeing to sign up for communications on www.pocketbunker.com. This information includes:
– Name and Surname
– Delivery Address/Physical Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Mobile Number
– Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the products you have purchased from www.pocketbunker.com
– To update you on the delivery status of the product and for customer support purposes
– To provide you with relevant product information
– To send you promotional communications via email, if you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION:
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookies and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties in order to provide you with our services.
COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
1. Pocket Bunker is protected by international Intellectual Property laws. The original South African Design Registration number is A2016/00265.
2. The Website contains copyright material, trade names and marks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos and graphics, and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound (‘Content’). This Content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
4. You may download information from the Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission or that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
1. Pocket Bunker does its best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Website or have a question about the information supplied, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable.
2. Pocket Bunker gives no warranty or assurance about the content of the Website. While we make every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate, Pocket Bunker cannot accept liability for the accuracy of all content at any given point in time.
3. Pocket Bunker makes every effort to ensure that its computer infrastructure is error- and virus-free but does not warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. By using this website you acknowledge and accept that you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
4. Neither Pocket Bunker nor any of its agents, employees and sub-contractors shall be liable to you or any other party for any claim, loss, demand or damages whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or information, content or materials included on the Website.
5. In no event shall Pocket Bunker or any of its agents, employees or sub-contractors be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, any;
a. loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts);
b. loss of revenue;
c. loss of business;
d. loss of opportunity;
e. loss of anticipated savings;
f. loss of good will;
g. loss of reputation;
h. loss or damage to or corruption of data;
i. loss of use of money or otherwise,
j. and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss, demand or damages and arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. The Website may provide links to external websites. In this instance, we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, endorsements, guarantees or representations in respect of, linked sites. Pocket Bunker is not responsible for the privacy practices, nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of, such websites, including those of our group entities, which will in some cases have their own privacy policies tailored for the particular business practices and educational sectors in which they operate. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
7. Limitation of Liability. The Seller will not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost profits) arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates (whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or other form of action) and irrespective of whether the Seller has been advised of the possibility of any such damage. In no event will the Seller’s liability exceed the price the Buyer paid to the Seller for the specific Goods provided by the Seller giving rise to the claim or cause of action.
8. Circumstances beyond our control (force majeur clause)
Pocket Bunker shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the processing or performance of a contract due to causes beyond our immediate and reasonable control, extensively including natural disasters, third party interference or actions (including without limitation suppliers, couriers, hackers, governments or local authorities), war or riots, disruptive civil unrest, death, illness, national emergencies, piracy, arrests, strikes, protests, accidents, fire, explosion, storms, drought, flood, epidemic, failure or disruption of public services or utilities (including telecommunications and electrical failure), shortage or inability to obtain supplies, materials, transportation or equipment, regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.